iPod Car Accessories

About iPod car accessories and stuff for your iPod.

iPod - iPod Accessories

Monday, November 13, 2006

Accessories for iPod addicts

I just recently bought my very own iPod last summer. Not only was it a great comfort to me when I work, but it’s a great companion when I travel. Walking along our malls, I realized that there are a lot of accessories now on the market for your iPod. You can find it not only in stores but also in the internet, and the internet is a great source for these accessories. Here are some of the accessories I came across when I was searching for accessories for my iPod in the malls and internet.

The DLO Autopad charger is designed to fit into the car lighter for an easy access to charging your iPod. The Tune Deck Car Holder is designed for your car as well since it easily slips into your car’s cup holder. This is a great use for 3G and 4G iPods.

For different iPod looks, here are some of the covers and skins. The iCover is especially made for a 4G, 20G and 30Gb iPods with a camera, but the eXo flip 4G skin can also fit the 20Gb and 30Gb with camera. There are also different iSkins in the market. iSkins Wild Side, Verve; iSkins Wild Side, Rebel; iSkins Wild Side, Diva is designed for iPod Mini but not for the iPod Nano. The eXo skin comes in a different variety to choose from. It is designed for the G and Gb iPods with photo.

For your home use, there is the iPod Stereo Link Cable. I recently bought this accessory because I can connect it to my stereo enhancing the rich sound of the music.

There is also the iSkins eVo2 Wild Slides, Rebel. It has a belt swivel clip and a screen protector. Don’t forget the Blaze scratch resistant screen with silicone protector to save your screen from scratches.

Make your iPod different, try these accessories out and make it your very own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home